Dear Big Lake Schools Community,
As we begin to look towards the next school year, we are asking families to help us plan transportation needs. Please read the following information carefully:
- The attached form must be completed for every student needing transportation next year. The information on the form is used to assess transportation needs, determine eligibility, and plan busing for students.
- The attached form is a fillable PDF and does not need to be filled out by hand.
- Completed forms should be sent directly to Vision Transportation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing to Vision Transportation 16676 197th Avenue NW, Big Lake, MN 55309. Forms may also be dropped off at their office between 7 am to 3:30 pm.
- For incoming kindergarten students or new students, please return this form along with your other enrollment forms to your child’s school or the District Office.
- All elementary students will now be able to ride the bus, regardless of proximity to the school buildings.
- Forms must be submitted by August 1st to guarantee transportation for the beginning of the upcoming school year.
Thank you for your help ensuring a smooth start to the 2021-2022 school year!
Rachel Hoglund Klein, Vision Transportation
Tim Truebenbach, Big Lake Schools