Kids Club Child Care
The Kid's Club school-age child care program is more than just child care. We offer a wide variety of programming like arts and crafts, physical education, outdoor games, summer field trips and so much more!
Our district also offers child care for students enrolled in our preschool program. For information about the Hive Time Preschool Child Care program, check out our Little Learners Preschool page.
Kids Club is open to students in Kindergarten through grade 6, with convenient locations at both Liberty and Independence Elementary STEM.
- Grades K-2: Liberty Elementary
- Grades 3-5: Independence Elementary STEM
- Summer 2023: Big Lake Middle School (all students)
- Non-school days: Liberty Elementary (all students)
When is Kids Club Open?
6 am - 6 pm, Monday - Friday throughout the school year (school days and most non-school days) and during summer.
Kds Club is closed on major holidays and on other select non-school days throughout the year. See our current Rates and Dates Sheet or Family Handbook for specific days we are closed.
Costs (22-23 School Year, Summer 2023):
- Registration Fee: $30 registration fee for the first child, $15 for each additional child
- Before School: $6 per day
- After School: $14 per day
- Non-School Day: $38 per day
- Summer: $38 per day (+$25 one-time activity fee to cover field trips and other activities)
*A $25 late fee may be added to registrations occurring after the registration deadline.
We accept financial assistance through the State of Minnesota - families need to contact Sherburne County Health and Human Services for qualification details. We also may be able to offer short-term emergency financial assistance. Please call our office for information.
Whether you are looking for care every school day or every once in awhile, we have multiple scheduling options to fit your family's unique needs and schedule:
- Consistent Contract: one to five days, schedule repeats consistently every week all school year
- Pick Your Day Contract: best for families who have a variable schedule throughout the school year
- Drop-in Contract: best for families who need a casual day here and there or only need care on non-school days
We offer a School Year Contract Session and Summer Contract Session. You can sign up for either one or both sessions.
When is Registration and How Do I Register?
Online registration for Kids Club is available on our Eleyo website. Register early as space is limited!
- School Year Registration: Opens in May, Closes in August
- Summer Registration: Opens in February, Closes in May
*Watch for exact dates in our Community Education Catalog.
Where Can I Get More Information?
Our Kids Club Family Handbook is full of information about our program, including all of policies and procedures. If you can't find what you are looking for in the handbook, please contact Tate Fowler, the program coordinator.
Kids Club Staff
Independence Site Supervisor:
Liberty Site Supervisor: