Volunteers play an instrumental part in each of our buildings by helping to create a safe, creative and educational environment for our students to learn and grow in. Volunteers assist schools in providing the best possible educational experience for each individual student by helping to accomplish the following items:
- Supplement non-instructional work of classroom teachers, upon their request and under their supervision
- Provide individual attention to students through tutoring and/or small group projects
- Provide enrichment experiences to supplement teaching curriculum
- Provide assistance in non-academic areas, including athletics, activities, events, field trips, etc.
- Enhance and promote school-community connections for a quality education
Volunteers are needed for a variety of tasks and in each of our buildings. You can volunteer for just one event, or be a volunteer who visits our schools daily. All volunteers are subject to a background check.
We would love to have you in our buildings working with teachers, staff and students! For more information on our volunteer program, please review the volunteer handbook.