Yearbooks: Ordering and Senior Photos
Order a Yearbook
Yearbooks and baby/recognition ads can be ordered and purchased on Jostens website. If you have children in multiple schools, you can perform a search for a school other than the high school after you have put the items you want into your cart and continue shopping.
2019 Senior Portrait Submissions:
If you choose to hire a photographer to take your senior portrait you would like included in the yearbook, the following submission guidelines must be followed. If you do not hire a photographer and wish to have your picture included in the yearbook, you will need to have your picture taken by Lifetouch during our picture day. We will then get your picture from Lifetouch, so you will not need to follow these submission guidelines or upload a photo.
Submission Deadline: Monday, October 28, 2019 - portraits received after this date may not be published in the yearbook.
Photo Requirements: upload 1 full color digital photo of at least 300 DPI in JPEG file format; photo needs to be simple head and shoulders shot in vertical orientation with no props (IE: no sports equipment, cars, weapons, vehicles, etc.); simple, neutral backgrounds look best.
How to Submit Photo:
- Visit submission website at images.jostens.com and enter user ID:413333673
- Choose the photo to be uploaded (only 1 can be submitted)
- Provide parent or photographer contact information
- Provide IMAGE information (type student's first and last name as you would like it to appear in the yearbook)
- Select grade 12 from the dropdown menu
- In the description field, type Senior Portrait
- Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on “upload chosen images” in blue box to complete the process
You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission.