Yearbooks: Ordering and Senior Photos
Click here to order a yearbook.
Parents and students of the class of 2023:
The Big Lake High School yearbook staff is already making plans for next year. The following information regarding submission of senior portraits is very important, so please read it carefully! Photographs that do not meet yearbook specifications will not be published.
The deadline for submitting senior portraits is Monday, November 7th , 2022. Portraits received after this date may not be published in the yearbook. Photos will need to be uploaded to the website: https://images.jostens.com/423455953. We will no longer take hard copy photos or photos submitted via email or disc.
Plan ahead; pictures should be taken by early September to give your photographer time to prepare your photo for the yearbook. Students may choose their own photographer to shoot their senior portrait for the yearbook.
Please inform your photographer of the following criteria:
• Upload only ONE digital portrait photo.
• Photo quality needs to be 300 DPI or higher for actual image size. Jpeg format
is required. (A high resolution image is needed for printing purposes.)
• Portraits should be vertical head-and-shoulder shots; we will not accept
horizontal or full body photos. See photo for example.
• Simple, neutral backgrounds look best in the yearbook.
*We realize that the more formal, head-and-shoulders shot may not be your favorite
pose or the one you choose to exchange with friends, but these guidelines will ensure
consistency in the yearbook.
Process for uploading senior photo:
Go to the website https://images.jostens.com/423455953 OR go to the “Senior Portrait” link located on the school’s website.
1. Search for yearbook and find 2022 information.
2. If you are prompted for a user ID, use 423455953
3. Choose the photo to be uploaded. REMEMBER, each student may only submit ONE photo!
4. Provide parent or photographer contact information. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her information.)
5. Provide IMAGE information.
a. *Type the student’s first and last name as you would like it to appear in the yearbook.
b. *It is extremely important to spell the student’s name correctly.
6. Select grade 12 from the dropdown menu.
7. In the description field, type Senior Portrait.
8. Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
9. Click on “upload chosen images” in blue box to complete the process.
10. You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission.
a. Please make sure you have received a confirmation email to ensure that we received your portrait.
If you do not submit your senior portrait by Nov. 7th, you will NOT be included in the 2022-2023
yearbook! If a JostensPIX portrait is available, we will use that one instead.