Community Education is exactly what its name implies - a way for community members, schools, local businesses and organizations to come together to become active partners in addressing community education concerns. In other words, Community Education provides educational resources that help people raise the quality of life in their communities.
Programs & Services:
- Youth Classes - enrichment, recreation, gymnastics and aquatics
- Adult Classes - enrichment, fitness, trips, Adult Basic Education, Adults with Disabilities
- Early Childhood Family Education Classes - classes for families with children ages birth - before kindergarten entrance
- Early Childhood Screening - a quick and simply screening for 3+ year olds required by the State of Minnesota before school entrance
- Preschool - a school readiness preschool program for potty-training 3 year olds, 4 year olds and 5 year olds who have not entered kindergarten
- School-age Childcare - before, after and nonschool day child care for kindergartners through 6th grade