Host a Pool Party
Are you looking for a great location to host a birthday party, team gathering or other special event? Look no further than the Big Lake High School Pool!
$125 covers all costs for a 1.5 hour party of up to 25 swimmers - lifeguard included.
The pool is located at Big Lake High School. Park in the front lot of the high school building. The pool entrance is labeled and the pool is located down the hall and on the right side. Men's and Women's locker rooms are available. There is a public entrance to the pool for observation.
- No food/drinks may be brought into the pool area
- Adult supervision (21 years or older) must be provided during the entire use
- The Head Lifeguard on duty must approve any aquatic toys brought from home
- Participants are responsible for their own belongings in the pool area.
- Swimming suits are required; no cut-offs, gym shorts, t-shirts, etc.
- You may arrive 5 minutes before your start time. You must leave the building no later than 10 minutes after your end time or additional charges may incur.
- To reserve the pool, please call 763-262-7188 for an available date and time.
- You will receive a Facility Use permit and invoice via email.
- Send a list of participants with name, phone number, along with your check to: Big Lake Community Education, 17901 205th Avenue Big Lake, MN 55309.
- *Payment and attendance must be received at least 2 days before Pool Party date.