Host a Pool Party
Are you looking for a great location to host a birthday party, team gathering or other special event? Look no further than the Big Lake High School Pool!
$125 covers all costs for a 1.5 hour party of up to 25 swimmers - lifeguard included
The pool is located at Big Lake High School. Park in the lot located in front of the high school building. The pool entrance is door "H2" and is labeled. Men's and Women's locker rooms are available. There is a public entrance to the pool for observation.
- Reservations need to be made 10 or more calendar days before the desired date
- Check the Facility Calendar for available dates and times
- No food/drinks may be brought into the pool area
- Competent adult supervision (21 years or older) must be provided during the entire use
- The Head Lifeguard on duty must approve any aquatic toys brought from home
- Participants are responsible for their own belongings. Locks are not provided on lockers. You can bring your own lock, but it must be removed at the end of the rental. Locks left on lockers will be removed and discarded.
- Swimming suits are required; please no cut-offs, gym shorts, t-shirts, etc.
- You may arrive 5 minutes before your start time. You must leave the building no later than 10 minutes after your end time or additional charges may incur.
To reserve the pool, please check the facility calendar for an available date and time then submit a facility use application.