At-a-Glance Resources for Parents
- Infinite Campus Parent Portal - check grades, attendance, update contact information and more
- FeePay - make online payments for activities, Kids Club, and school store items
- MySchoolBucks - add money to your child's lunch account, see meal transactions, set up auto payments and more!
- Bullying Resources - learn how to help your child if they are being bullied and learn the proper reporting procedures.
- Non-guardian Education Records Access form - use this form to authorize a non-guardian, such as a step parent, access to a student's education records (most commonly used to grant a non-guardian a parent portal)
- Census - if just had a new baby, moved into town or have a non-schoolaged child not registered with us yet, please fill out and submit this form
- Directory Information Opt-out - complete and submit this form if you DO NOT want your child's directory information released to the public
- Free & Reduced Meals Application (Educational Benefits Application) - complete and submit this form to apply for the free lunch program
- Technology Acceptable Use and Safety - review the technology acceptable use and safety policy, then sign this form at the time of enrollment and when your child enters grades six and nine
- Student Immunization - complete and submit at enrollment and when your child enters seventh grade
- Bullying/Harassment Form