Odam Medical Group
This is a mobile clinic that is available to Sherburne County residents. They offer many services (see below) and will go to the client. They see everyone regardless of insurance status. However, they can bill MA/MinnesotaCare, as well as commercial insurance plans; however, copays/cost sharing applies. If someone does NOT have insurance, they will attempt to help them apply for Minnesota Health Care Programs insurance plans, and if they are not covered, it will cost $75. They will not turn anyone away based on their insurance plan.
While appointments and visits are scheduled in advance to individual residences - - regardless of who shows up in addition to the scheduled appointment - - DEPENDING ON ODAM’s schedule - - they will see anyone as a walk-in. If they have availability within the location time frame, then they will see walk-ins. If they don’t have available time, they will work with the individual on setting them up for the next mobile run.
Appointments can be arranged by calling 612-260-1412 or by scheduling online at www.odammedicalgroup.org
The Mobile Clinic is wheelchair accessible and offers services for children, adults, and seniors, so that an entire household can receive care in one visit. The Mobile Clinic has staff who are fluent in Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Hmong, Vietnamese, English and have access to interpreter services available for other languages.
Clinic services offered include:
- Well Child Assessment including:
o General health assessment
o Weight, height, vital signs
- Pap smears and other routine screenings
- Diabetes testing and management, including foot care
- Weight management
- Medication management
- Fall risk assessment for seniors
- Testing and treatment of hypertension
- Behavioral health evaluation and referrals
- SDOH screening & referral to culturally-appropriate community, health and wellness resources
- Prenatal and Postpartum care
- Pregnancy testing
- Childhood asthma management
- Fluoride varnish and dental sealant application
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Adult preventative care services (physicals, etc.)
- Screen for vision, hearing, blood lead level